Earth Day is coming, Bulgarian nature is going away04/14/2007
Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation is organizing a Round Table “For Nature Park Belasitsa” on 12 April 2007 at 11.00 in the Conference Hall of the Petrich Municipality. The aim is further clarification of the idea for the establishment of the Belasitsa Nature Park, as well as continuation of the debate on this topic.
The Round Table “For Nature Park Belasitsa” will be the last part of the information campaign of BBF and will precede the formation of an Official Commission (appointed by the Minister of Environment and Water) which will take a decision regarding the proposal of Bulgarian Biodiversity Foundation for establishment of the Belasitsa Nature Park.
Green Belt in Blagoevgrad04/02/2007
Record number of Natura 2000 participants03/27/2007
The support and understanding for Natura 2000 increase03/21/2007
What is going on with the Management Plan of Strandja Nature Park?03/19/2007
Will be Strandja Nature Park anymore?03/17/2007
Agenda of the BBF Board meeting03/09/2007
of the Board Meeting #12
Sofia, 28th of March 2007, 10 a.m.
0. Selection of Chair person of the meeting
1. Approval of minutes of the Board meeting #11 / 25.09.2006
2. Presentation and approval of the BBF Annual report 2006 – Rumiana Ivanova
3. Presentation and approval of the BBF Financial report 2006 – Teodora Markova
4. Presentation and approval of the BBF Operation plan and budget 2007 – Rumiana Ivanova, Rossen Vassilev
5. Approval of the BBF request for SDC contribution to the Replication Additional funding mechanism for 2007 – Belassitza project
• Membership of BBF in Planta Europa
• Removal of the office
Date for next Board meeting; topics, chair